- Stand upright & Illuminate with Ascended Masters clothing.
- Check out Bloodline, vibrant pigments & ink.
How To apply Anesten Topical Anesthetic Cream
- Wash the area receiving laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
- Tips & Warnings: Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don't remove the saran wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
How much Anesten do you need?
One (1) Tube of Anesten can cover a skin area the size of two palms. If the skin area to be worked on is larger than two palms, then you need two or more tubes of Anesten.